Uganda is probably the most corrupt country in the word but the corruption perception index in the country has been improving. Uganda is a country where most people who join public service see it as an opportunity to enrich themselves through plundering public resources. Uganda corruption is openly glorified to the extent that corrupt individuals are labeled as hardworking and cunning whereas those that reject corruption are labeled as fools and selfish.
- The Supreme Court of Uganda can reduce or end backlog by adopting discretionary review.
- The right to spousal maintainance in Uganda might be an unconstitutional violation of the right to property in Uganda
- Courts in Uganda need to adopt pre-trial hearings and summary dismissals in criminal cases to reduce prison congestion and unfair pre-trial detention
- How Contempt of Court in Uganda should be handled by Judicial Officers.
- What Uganda Electricity Distribution Company (UEDCL) needs to improve after the expiry of the umeme concession.