The government of Uganda should compesate innocent Ugandan who are unjustly prosecuted and imprisoned due to negligence or political vendettas. How to deter abuse of prosecuturial discretion and police powers in Uganda
- High Court Judges in Uganda scared of granting bail to Mohammed Ssegirinya and Allan Ssewanyana.
- Assessing the first three months of the new Inspectorate of Government and IGG Beti Kamya.
- Public officers should be required to register their transactions to deter and remedy corruption in Uganda
- The National Identification Number can help Uganda to Close the information gap that facilities corruption and money laundering
- Understanding active policing in Uganda. How to deter and stop corruption before it happens in Uganda